Eneko Yarza Kayak

IBAI BIDAIAK: Blog hau nire bidaiei buruz da, munduan zehar ibaiak jaitsiaz kayakari eta ibai gida moduan.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Beste bizimodu bat ezagutzera gonbidatuak zaudete.
RIVER TRAVELS:This blog talks about my travels around the world, as a passionate nomad kayaker and as a river guide.
VIAJES POR RÍOS: Este blog habla de mis viajes por el mundo como kayakista y guía de ríos apasionado y nómada.

2011/02/02

MEXICO 2002-9/2003-4 (eng)


MEXICO 2002-9/2003-4

RIVER

SECTION

DIFFICULTY

Grijalva (Chiapas)

·Frontera Comalapa

II-III

Cascadas de Agua Azul(Chiapas

·Cascadas de Agua Azul

III+

La Venta (Chiapas)

·Cañon La Venta (5 días)

II-III

Cuill-Co (Chiapas)

Cuill-Co

IV

Cascadas de Micos (SLuisPotosi)

From Chorro

IV

Tampaón (San Luis Potosí)

Tampaón

III

Barranca Grande (Veracruz)

Bca Grande-Pte Pescados

III+

Pescados (Veracruz)

Puente Pescados-Jalcomulco

III-IV

Antigua (Veracruz)

Jalcomulco-Presa

II-III

El Sordo (Veracruz)

Cafetal-Puente Pescados

III+

Copalita (Oaxaca)

Alemania
La Hamaca
La Bocana
IV
III
II



     First oversea trip on the new life phase. 23 years old, not much money and not dread locks, but full of life. Aday before the trip I cut 56 long dredlocks that were hanging with me during all my university life phase, and in front of the mirror, like a ritual, one by one I leave them over the kayak. My life phase change was simbolized.

     Consequences: 2 sunstrokes through my clear head, many adventures and many learnings.

     I started the trip with 2 very good friends and after 2 months I follow my own path 4 more months.

     After Jalcomulco good Banda friends, we did a raft guide course in Chiapas. I worked a little on the Rio Cuill-Co in Chiapas. Afterwards we went to the Pacific coast of Oaxaca where I lived 3 months on a hammock between palm trees in Mazunte beach town and worked river guiding on the Rio Copalita

     Then some expeditions in Chiapas again (Venta river canyon in kayaks 5 days, Cascadas de Agua Azul in kayaks, Laguna Miramar, tarantula on the hand, monkeys, etc), Guatemala (Tikal piramids), Veracruz and San Luis Potosi where I worked on the Rio Tampaón.

Good friends and good memories...   

On the mexican post of this chapter everything is more detailed.

     Almost not photos from that chapter.

Waterfall in Rio La Venta Canyon, 5 days of kayak expedition (Chiapas)

Mayan indigenous canoeing in Laguna Miramar, in the middle of the Selva Lacandona.

No comments:

Post a Comment